Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2005/Division J/Title IX
< Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2005(Redirected from Satellite Home Viewer Extension and Reauthorization Act of 2004)
—Federal Lands Recreation Enhancement Act
|Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2005
Division J - Other Matters
Title IX - Satellite Home Viewer Extension and Reauthorization Act of 2004
Snake River Water Rights Act of 2004→
==TITLE IX — SATELLITE HOME VIEWER EXTENSION AND REAUTHORIZATION ACT OF 2004==
Section 1. Short Title; Table of Contents.
- (a) Short Titles.—
- This title may be cited as the ``Satellite Home Viewer Extension and Reauthorization Act of 2004´´ or the ``W. J. (Billy) Tauzin Satellite Television Act of 2004´´.
- (b) Table of Contents.—
- The table of contents for this Act is as follows:
- Sec. 101. Extension of Authority.
- Sec. 102. Reporting of Subscribers; Significantly Viewed and Other Signals; Technical Amendments.
- Sec. 103. Statutory License for Satellite Carriers Outside Local Markets.
- Sec. 104. Statutory License for Satellite Retransmission of Low Power Television Stations.
- Sec. 105. Definitions.
- Sec. 106. Effect on Certain Proceedings.
- Sec. 107. Statutory License for Satellite Carriers Retransmitting Superstation Signals to Commercial Establishments.
- Sec. 108. Expedited Consideration of Voluntary Agreements to Provide Satellite Secondary Transmissions to Local Markets.
- Sec. 109. Study.
- Sec. 110. Additional Study.
- Sec. 111. Special Rules.
- Sec. 112. Technical Amendment.
- Sec. 201. Extension of Retransmission Consent Exemption.
- Sec. 202. Cable/Satellite Comparability.
- Sec. 203. Carriage of Local Stations on a Single Dish.
- Sec. 204. Replacement of Distant Signals with Local Signals.
- Sec. 205. Additional Notices to Subscribers, Networks, and Stations Concerning Signal Carriage.
- Sec. 206. Privacy Rights of Satellite Subscribers.
- Sec. 207. Reciprocal Bargaining Obligations.
- Sec. 208. Study of Impact on Cable Television Service.
- Sec. 209. Reduction of Required Tests.
- Sec. 210. Satellite Carriage of Television Stations in Noncontiguous States.
- Sec. 211. Carriage of Television Signals to Certain Subscribers.
- Sec. 212. Digital Transition Savings Provision.
- Sec. 213. Authorizing Broadcast Service in Unserved Areas of Alaska.