Changes related to "Category:Proposed Wikisource policy"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
18 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Wikisource:Annotations; 00:32 . . (+248) . . AuFCL (→What are not annotations?: more)
- (diff | hist) . . m Wikisource:Annotations; 00:23 . . (-128) . . AuFCL (→What are annotations?: detracts from clarity; covered elsewhere)
- (diff | hist) . . m Wikisource:Wikilinks; 00:21 . . (+15) . . AuFCL (→Overlinking: no need for a new link on each proofread page (probably intended))
17 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Wikisource:Wikilinks; 13:26 . . (+2,517) . . AdamBMorgan (Add "Context-appropriate links" from an old Scriptorium discussion as it seems useful advice; section off the vaguer bits under a "Guidelines" heading)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikisource:Annotations; 08:21 . . (-261) . . EncycloPetey (Undo revision 4965394 by 18.104.22.168 (talk) -comments belong on the talk page, not in the policy page; this is a DRAFT policy)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikisource:Annotations; 08:02 . . (+261) . . 22.214.171.124 (→See also: SIC (not?) allowed)