Talk:A History of the Australian Ballot System in the United States
|Information about this edition|
|Source:||Manually typed using original from the California State Library|
|Level of progress:||Text being edited|
I am going to try to type this book in sections. It's 102 pages long, so it will need to be split into individual articles for each chapter. The book belongs to the California State Library. I received it via Interlibrary Loan. The book is very fragile. In order to protect it, the library has asked me to keep it in the included manilla folder when not in use. Squideshi 06:55, 9 February 2006 (UTC)
I have the following information from the California State Library regarding the source of this text:
- Call Number: 324 E9
- Description: v, 102 p. 2 fold. forms. 24 cm.
- Thesis (PH. D.) University of Chicago, 1915.
- "A private edition distributed by the University of Chicago libraries.
- "A trade edition is published by the University of Chicago press, Chicago, Illinois, 1917."
- Bibliography: p. 93-95.
- LCCN: 17028071 17028071
- Original Number: RLINCCSG98038360-B
- DBCN: AAH-5000
There is also a barcoded California State Library sticker in the front of the book with the numbers 0 2007 1525526 7.