|This work is not an object of copyright
according to Part IV of Civil Code No. 230-FZ of the Russian Federation
of December 18, 2006.
Article 1259. Objects of Copyright
- Copyright shall not apply to ideas, concepts, principles, methods, processes, systems, means, solutions of technical, organizational and other problems, discoveries, facts, programming languages.
- Shall not be objects of copyright:
- official documents of state government agencies and local government agencies of municipal formations, including laws, other legal texts, judicial decisions, other materials of legislative, administrative and judicial character, official documents of international organizations, as well as their official translations;
- state symbols and signs (flags, emblems, orders, banknotes, and the like), as well as symbols and signs of municipal formations;
- works of folk art (folklore), which don't have specific authors;
- news reports on events and facts, which have a purely informational character (daily news reports, television programs, transportation schedules, and the like).
Full text of the Code: in Russian.
Comment – According to interstate and international compacts, the Russian Federation is the legal successor of the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics; therefore, this license tag is also applicable to official symbols and formal documents of the Russian SFSR and the USSR (union level. (The union level means that use of official symbols and the formal documents of 14 other Soviet Republics is the subject of law of their legal successor.)
Warning – This license tag cannot be applied to proposed official symbols and drafts of formal documents, which can be copyrighted.