Tarzan the Terrible
|Tarzan the Terrible (1921)
|Full book scan of the 1921 A.C. McClurg edition available at Google Books|
- Chapter I: The Pithecanthropus
- Chapter II: "To the Death!"
- Chapter III: Pan-at-lee
- Chapter IV: Tarzan-jad-guru
- Chapter V: In the Kor-ul-gryf
- Chapter VI: The Tor-o-don
- Chapter VII: Jungle Craft
- Chapter VIII: A-lur
- Chapter IX: Blood-Stained Altars
- Chapter X: The Forbidden Garden
- Chapter XI: The Sentence of Death
- Chapter XII: The Giant Stranger
- Chapter XIII: The Masquerader
- Chapter XIV: The Temple of the Gryf
- Chapter XV: "The King Is Dead!"
- Chapter XVI: The Secret Way
- Chapter XVII: By Jad-bal-lul
- Chapter XVIII: The Lion Pit of Tu-lur
- Chapter XIX: Diana of the Jungle
- Chapter XX: Silently in the Night
- Chapter XXI: The Maniac
- Chapter XXII: A Journey on a Gryf
- Chapter XXIII: Taken Alive
- Chapter XXIV: The Messenger of Death
- Chapter XXV: Home
|This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1950, so this work is also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. This work may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.