The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
|←The Sherlock Holmes Collection||The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (1892)
|A Scandal in Bohemia→|
Collection of short stories appearing in the Strand from 1891 to 1892.|
one or more stories are available in a spoken word format.
- A Scandal in Bohemia
- The Red-headed League
- A Case of Identity
- The Boscombe Valley Mystery
- The Five Orange Pips
- The Man with the Twisted Lip
- The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle
- The Adventure of the Speckled Band
- The Adventure of the Engineer's Thumb
- The Adventure of the Noble Bachelor
- The Adventure of the Beryl Coronet
- The Adventure of the Copper Beeches
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1930, so this work is also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. This work may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.