The Condor/1 (1)
|The Condor (1899)
Volume 1, Issue 1
|Volume 1, Issue 2→|
|This issue of The Condor dates from 1899, when it was called the Bulletin of the Cooper Ornithological Club.|
— OF THE —
Cooper Ornithological Club
A Bi-monthly Exponent of Californian Ornithology
Vol. I No. I. $1.00 a Year.
Santa Clara, Cal., January-February, 1899.
- Dr. James G. Cooper
- Nesting of the Santa Cruz Jay
- Two Albinos from Los Angeles, Cal.
- Spring Migration of 1896 in the San Gabriel Valley
- Nesting of the Fulvous Tree Duck
- A New Race of the Brown Towhee
- William S. Cobleigh
- Nesting Observations on the Black Phoebe
- Editorial Notes
- Official Minutes of the Southern Division
- Official Minutes of the Northern Division
- Protective Coloration
|This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1923. It may be copyrighted outside the U.S. (see Help:Public domain).|