The Condor/1 (6)
|←Volume 1, Issue 5||The Condor (1899)
Volume 1, Issue 6
|Volume 2, Issue 1→|
|This issue of The Condor dates from 1899, when it was called the Bulletin of the Cooper Ornithological Club.|
|This work is incomplete. If you'd like to help expand it, see the help pages and the style guide, or leave a comment on this work's talk page.
— OF THE —
Cooper Ornithological Club
A Bi-monthly Exponent of Californian Ornithology
Vol. I. No. 6.
$1.00 a Year.
Santa Clara, Cal., November-December, 1899.
- A Night at Sea
- Some of the Summer Flycatchers of Arizona
- A Northern Record for the Black-chinned Sparrow (Spizella atrigularis)
- Echoes From An Outing: A Memory of the Sierras
- Nesting of the Sulphur-bellied Flycatcher
- Book Reviews
- A Club Crest
- General News Notes
- Editorial Notes
- Gray-crowned Leucosticte on Mt. Whitney, Cal.
- Official Minutes of Northern Division
- Official Minutes of Southern Division
- Mr. F. S. Daggett's Private Report of the Outing Meeting
- Publications Received
- List of Members of the Cooper Ornithological Club of California
|This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1923. It may be copyrighted outside the U.S. (see Help:Public domain).|