The Crayon Papers
|The Crayon Papers (1820)
- Mountjoy -- or Some Passages out of the Life of a Castle-Builder
- The Great Mississippi Bubble -- "A Time of Unexampled Prosperity"
- Don Juan -- A Spectral Research
- Broek -- or the Dutch Paradise
- Sketches in Paris in 1825 -- From the Traveling Note-Book of Geoffrey Crayon, Gent.
- American Researches in Italy -- Life of Tasso: Recovery of a Lost Portrait of Dante
- The Taking of the Veil
- The Charming Letorières
- The Early Experiences of Ralph Ringwood -- Noted Down from his Conversations
- The Seminoles
- Origin of the White, the Red, and the Black Men -- A Seminole Tradition
- The Conspiracy of Neamathla -- An Authentic Sketch
- Letter from Granada
- Abderahman -- Founder of the Dynasty of the Ommiades in Spain
- The Widow's Ordeal -- Or a Judicial Trial by Combat
- The Creole Village -- A Sketch from a Steamboat
- A Contented Man
This work published before January 1, 1923 is in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago.