The Ghost Pirates
"Strange as the glimmer of the ghastly light
That shines from some vast crest of wave at night."
- Chapter I: The Figure Out of the Sea
- Chapter II: What Tammy the 'Prentice Saw
- Chapter III: The Man up the Main
- Chapter IV: The Fooling with the Sail
- Chapter V: The End of Williams
- Chapter VI: Another Man to the Wheel
- Chapter VII: The Coming of the Mist and That Which It Ushered
- Chapter VIII: After the Coming of the Mist
- Chapter IX: The Man Who Cried for Help
- Chapter X: Hands That Plucked
- Chapter XI: The Search for Stubbins
- Chapter XII: The Council
- Chapter XIII: The Shadow in the Sea
- Chapter XIV: The Ghost Ships
- Chapter XV: The Great Ghost Ship
- Chapter XVI: The Ghost Pirates
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1918, so this work is also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. This work may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.