The Girl from Farris's
- Chapter I: Doarty Makes a "Pinch"
- Chapter II: And Wires are Pulled
- Chapter III: The Grand Jury
- Chapter IV: Decency
- Chapter V: A Friend in Need
- Chapter VI: Secor's Fiancee
- Chapter VII: June's Employer
- Chapter VIII: Sammy the Sleuth
- Chapter IX: "Unclean--Unclean!"
- Chapter X: "Rats Desert--"
- Chapter XI: A Matter of Memory
- Chapter XII: Just Three Words
- Chapter XIII: "For the Murder of--"
- Chapter XIV: Some Loose Threads
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1950, so this work is also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. This work may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.