The History of Rome (Mommsen)
For works with similar titles, see The History of Rome.
|The History of Rome (1862-1866)
by , translated by William Purdie Dickson
|This work is incomplete. If you'd like to help expand it, see the help pages and the style guide, or leave a comment on this work's talk page.
(sources: Project Gutenberg)
- Preface by the translator
- Introductory note by Dr. Mommsen
- Book 1: The Period Anterior to the Abolition of the Monarchy
- Book 2: From the Abolition of the Monarchy in Rome to the Union of Italy
- Book 3: From the Union of Italy to the Subjugation of Carthage and the Greek States
- Book 4: The Revolution
- Book 5: The Establishment of the Military Monarchy
|This is a translation and has a separate copyright status from the original text. The license for the translation applies to this edition only.|