The Man Who Was Thursday
|The text of this work needs to be migrated to Index:Chesterton - The Man Who Was Thursday.djvu.
If you would like to help, please see Help:Match and Split and Help:Proofread.
- To Edmund Clerihew Bentley
- Chapter I: The Two Poets of Saffron Park
- Chapter II: The Secret of Gabriel Syme
- Chapter III: The Man Who Was Thursday
- Chapter IV: The Tale of a Detective
- Chapter V: The Feast of Fear
- Chapter VI: The Exposure
- Chapter VII: The Unaccountable Conduct of Professor De Worms
- Chapter VIII: The Professor Explains
- Chapter IX: The Man in Spectacles
- Chapter X: The Duel
- Chapter XI: The Criminals Chase the Police
- Chapter XII: The Earth in Anarchy
- Chapter XIII: The Pursuit of the President
- Chapter XIV: The Six Philosophers
- Chapter XV: The Accuser
|This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1936, so this work is also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. This work may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.