(Redirected from The Pilgrims)
disambiguation page. It lists works that share the same title. If an article link referred you here, please consider editing it to point directly to the intended page.
This is a |
- The Pilgrim, a poem by Florence Earle Coates (Once a man set forth at morning,)
- The Pilgrims, a poem by John McCrae (An uphill path, sun-gleams between the showers)
- Pilgrims, a poem by Robert W. Service (For oh, when the war will be over)
- The Pilgrims, a poem by Edmund Clarence Stedman (O pilgrim from the Indies!)
- The Pilgrim, a poem by William Butler Yeats (I fasted for some forty days on bread and buttermilk,)