The Raven (Poe)
For works with similar titles, see The Raven.
|American Review.Published in advance copy, dated January 29, in the Evening Mirror (New York) in 1845, the first authorised text may be the February issue of|
- "The Raven" (by "—— Quarles"). American Review, Volume 1, February, 1845, pp. 143–145.
- "The Raven" The Raven and Other Poems, 1845. New York: Wiley and Putnam. pp. 1–5.
- "The Raven" The Works of the Late Edgar Allan Poe, vol. 2, 1859. pp. 7–11.
- Le Corbeau, The Raven; poëme par Edgar Poe, 1875. Folio. Paris: Richard Lesclide. Stéphane Mallarmé (translation), Édouard Manet (illustrations)
- The Raven, 1884. Gustave Doré, illustrator. New York: Harper & Brothers.
- The Raven; with literary and historical commentary, 1885. John Henry Ingram, editor, various material and authors. London: George Redway.