The Return of Tarzan
|The Return of Tarzan (1913)
|Full book scan of the 1915 A.L. Burt edition available at Google Books|
- Chapter I: The Affair on the Liner
- Chapter II: Forging Bonds of Hate and ----?
- Chapter III: What Happened in the Rue Maule
- Chapter IV: The Countess Explains
- Chapter V: The Plot That Failed
- Chapter VI: A Duel
- Chapter VII: The Dancing Girl of Sidi Aissa
- Chapter VIII: The Fight in the Desert
- Chapter IX: Numa "El Adrea"
- Chapter X: Through the Valley of the Shadow
- Chapter XI: John Caldwell, London
- Chapter XII: Ships That Pass
- Chapter XIII: The Wreck of the "Lady Alice"
- Chapter XIV: Back to the Primitive
- Chapter XV: From Ape to Savage
- Chapter XVI: The Ivory Raiders
- Chapter XVII: The White Chief of the Waziri
- Chapter XVIII: The Lottery of Death
- Chapter XIX: The City of Gold
- Chapter XX: La
- Chapter XXI: The Castaways
- Chapter XXII: The Treasure Vaults of Opar
- Chapter XXIII: The Fifty Frightful Men
- Chapter XXIV: How Tarzan Came Again to Opar
- Chapter XXV: Through the Forest Primeval
- Chapter XXVI: The Passing of the Ape-Man
|This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1950, so this work is also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. This work may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.