The Scarlet Pimpernel
|The Scarlet Pimpernel (1905)
||The source document of this text is not known.
Please see this document's talk page for details for verification. "Source" means a location at which other users can find a copy of this work. Ideally this will be a scanned copy of the original that can be uploaded to Wikimedia Commons and proofread. If not, it is preferably a URL; if one is not available, please explain on the talk page.
- Chapter I: Paris: September 1972
- Chapter II: Dover: "The Fisherman's Rest"
- Chapter III: The Refugees
- Chapter IV: The League of the Scarlet Pimpernel
- Chapter V: Marguerite
- Chapter VI: An Exquisite of '92
- Chapter VII: The Secret Orchard
- Chapter VIII: The Accredited Agent
- Chapter IX: The Outrage
- Chapter X: In the Opera Box
- Chapter XI: Lord Grenville's Ball
- Chapter XII: The Scrap of Paper
- Chapter XIII: Either — Or?
- Chapter XIV: One O'Clock Precisely!
- Chapter XV: Doubt
- Chapter XVI: Richmond
- Chapter XVII: Farewell
- Chapter XIII: The Mysterious Device
- Chapter XIX: The Scarlet Pimpernel
- Chapter XX: The Friend
- Chapter XXI: Suspense
- Chapter XXII: Calais
- Chapter XXIII: Hope
- Chapter XXIV: The Death-Trap
- Chapter XXV: The Eagle and the Fox
- Chapter XXVI: The Jew
- Chapter XXVII: On the Track
- Chapter XXVIII: The Père Blanchard's Hut
- Chapter XXIX: Trapped
- Chapter XXX: The Schooner
- Chapter XXXI: The Escape