The Works of Galileo Galilei--National Edition
|The Works of Galileo Galilei--National Edition
|Antonio Favaro's monumental 20-volume Edizione Nazionale of Galileo's works is an indispensible reference work for serious Galilean scholars. Published over a period of 20 years, from 1890 to 1909, the 20 volumes contain copies of all of Galileo's published works, letters written by or to him, unpublished manuscripts, contemporary documents and writings relating to his life and work, and advisory notices describing the sources and historical context in which they were written.|
|This work is incomplete. If you'd like to help expand it, see the help pages and the style guide, or leave a comment on this work's talk page.
(libraries: OCLC 2300654)
- Volume I.
- Volume II.
- Volume III, Part 1.
- Volume III, Part 2.
- Volume IV.
- Volume V.
- Volume VI.
- Volume VII. The Two Chief World Systems
- Volume VIII. Two New Sciences.
- Volume IX.
- Volume X. Correspondence 1574-1610
- Volume XI. Correspondence 1611-1613
- Volume XII. Correspondence 1614-1619
- Volume XIII. Correspondence 1620-1628
- Volume XIV. Correspondence 1629-1632
- Volume XV. Correspondence 1633
- Volume XVI. Correspondence 1634-1636
- Volume XVII. Correspondence 1637-1638
- Volume XVIII. Correspondence 1639-1642
- Volume XIX.
- Volume XX.