disambiguation page. It lists works that share the same title. If an article link referred you here, please consider editing it to point directly to the intended page.
This is a |
- Howard, Thomas I (1443-1524), Earl o Surrey and 2nd Duke of Norfolk of Howard house, warrior & statesman, only son of Sir John Howard
- Howard, Thomas II (1473-1554), Earl of Surrey and 3rd Duke of Norfolk, warrior and statesman, was eldest son of Thomas Howard I
- Howard, Thomas III (1536-1572), 4th Duke of Norfolk, statesman, son of Henry Howard, earl of Surrey
- Howard, Thomas (1561-1626), 1st Earl of Suffolk, 2nd son of Thomas, fourth duke of Norfolk, knighted at sea for valour 1588
- Howard, Thomas (1586-1646), 2nd Earl of Arundel, art collector, Walpole's 'Father of Vertu in England,' only son of Philip Howard, 1st earl