Through the Brazilian Wilderness
- The Start
- Up the Paraguay
- A Jaguar-Hunt on the Taquary
- The Headwaters of the Paraguay
- Up the River of Tapirs
- Through the Highland Wilderness of Western Brazil
- With a Mule-Train Across Nhambiquara Land
- The River of Doubt
- Down an Unknown River into the Equatorial Forest
- To the Amazon and Home; Zoological and Geographical Results of the Expedition
- The Work Of the Field Zoologist and Field Geographer in South America
- The Outfit for Travelling in the South American Wilderness
- My Letter of May 1 to General Lauro Müller
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1919, so this work is also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. This work may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.