Adopted by the Security Council at its 4193rd meeting, on 5 September 2000
The Security Council,
Recalling its resolutions 1270 (1999) of 22 October 1999, 1289 (2000) of 7 February 2000 and 1313 (2000) of 4 August 2000 and all other relevant resolutions and the statements of its President concerning the situation in Sierra Leone,
1. Decides to extend the present mandate of the United Nations Mission in Sierra Leone until 20 September 2000;
2. Decides to remain actively seized of the matter.
||This work is excerpted from an official document of the United Nations. The policy of this organisation is to keep most of its documents in the public domain in order to disseminate "as widely as possible the ideas (contained) in the United Nations Publications".
Pursuant to UN Administrative Instruction ST/AI/189/Add.9/Rev.2 available in English only, these documents are in the public domain worldwide:
- Official records (proceedings of conferences, verbatim and summary records, ...)
- United Nations documents issued with a UN symbol
- Public information material designed primarily to inform the public about United Nations activities (not including public information material that is offered for sale).