United Nations Security Council Resolution 245
Adopted by the Security Council at its 1387th meeting, unanimously, on 25 January 1968
The Security Council,
Taking note of General Assembly resolution 2145
1. Condemns the refusal of the Government of South Africa to comply with the provisions of General Assembly resolution 2324 (XXII);
2. Calls upon the Government of South Africa to discontinue forthwith this illegal trial and to release and repatriate the South West Africans concerned;
3. Invites all States to exert their influence in order to induce the Government of South Africa to comply with the provisions of the present resolution;
4. Requests the Secretary-General to follow closely the implementation of the present resolution and to report thereon to the Security Council at the earliest possible date;
5. Decides to remain actively seized of the matter.
This work is excerpted from an official document of the United Nations. The policy of this organisation is to keep most of its documents in the public domain in order to disseminate "as widely as possible the ideas (contained) in the United Nations Publications".