United States Code/Title 26/Chapter 1/Subchapter N
|←Subchapter M. Regulated investment companies and real estate investment trusts||United States Code
Title 26, Subtitle A, Chapter 1, Subchapter N. Tax based on income from sources within or without the United States
|Subchapter O. Gain or loss on disposition of property→|
|See Cornell Law School|
Title 26—Internal Revenue Code
Subtitle A—Income Taxes
Chapter 1—Normal Taxes and Surtaxes
Subchapter N—Tax Based on Income from Sources Within or Without the United States
- (1/5) Part I—Source rules and other general rules relating to foreign income
- Part II—Nonresident aliens and foreign corporations
- Part III—Income from sources without the United States
- Part IV—Domestic international sales corporations
- Part V—International boycott determinations
Pub. L. 100-647, title I, Sec. 1012(h)(2)(D), Nov. 10, 1988, 102 Stat. 3503, substituted "Source rules and other general rules relating to foreign income" for "Determination of sources of income" in item for part I.
Pub. L. 94-455, title X, Sec. 1064(b), Oct. 4, 1976, 90 Stat. 1653, added item V.
- Editorially supplied. Part IV added by Pub. L. 92-178 without corresponding amendment of subchapter analysis.