Most of the papers and translations of
See also: Wikipedia:History of special relativity
- Newton: The Mathematical Principles of Natural Philosophy (1846)
- Poincaré : Science and Hypothesis (1905)
- Darwin: The Origin of Species (1872), PR-Format
- Darwin: On the Origin of Species (1859), PR-Format
- Maxwell (1861): On Physical Lines of Force, continued and completed
- Maxwell (1864): A Dynamical Theory of the Electromagnetic Field, continued and completed
- Maxwell (1874): A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism, from p. 114, incomplete
- Poynting (1884): On the Transfer of Energy in the Electromagnetic Field, started and completed
|This is a Wikisource user page.
If you find this page on any site other than Wikisource, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikisource itself.