Last Update: Pakman044 21:45, 25 June 2006 (UTC) This is some random person who just doesn't have anything better to do than to toodle around and reformat/add/proof/etc. Supreme Court Cases.
- Bush v. Gore–all aspects; sample for eventual formatting and content proposals. (To do List)
- George Washington and the General of the Armies of the United States:
- Public Law 94-479
- Ford's executive order
- Army promotion order
- User:Politicaljunkie's United States Supreme Court Justices Category
- Rehnquist (redirects from Author:William H. Rehnquist and Author:William Hubbs Rehnquist)
- Roberts (redirects from Author:John Roberts and Author:John G. Roberts. John Roberts is so common that the main page should NOT be parked at Author:John Roberts!)
- Stevens (redirects from Author:John P. Stevens. Author:John Stevens is on hold as there are a lot of John Stevens's.)
- O'Connor (redirects from Author:Sandra O'Connor. God forbid anyone try Author:Sandra D. O'Connor)
- Scalia (redirects from Author:Antonin G. Scalia and Author:Antonin Gregory Scalia).
- Kennedy (redirects from Author:Anthony M. Kennedy and Author:Anthony McLeod Kennedy)
- Souter (redirects from Author:David H. Souter and Author:David Hackett Souter)
- Ginsburg (redirects from Author:Ruth Ginsburg and Author:Ruth B. Ginsburg)
- Breyer (redirects from Author:Stephen G. Breyer and Author:Stephen Gerald Breyer)
- Alito (redirects from Author:Samuel A. Alito, Jr. and Author:Samuel Anthony Alito, Jr.)
These are of significance to the Bush v. Gore opinions
What else do I do? Well, I do have a rarely used Wikipedia account (so rarely used that I don't even bother with a user page). My few if any interests in that locale are hurricanes/tropical meteorology (although there are a number of folks who take care of that kind of thing).