by , edited by Henry Parker Morley, translated by Gilbert Burnet
First published in Latin in 1516; first translated to English in 1551. This text reprinted from the Cassell & Company edition, 1901.
- Chapter 1: Discourses of Raphael Hythloday, of the Best State of a Commonwealth
- Chapter 2: Of Their Towns, Particularly of Amaurot
- Chapter 3: Of Their Magistrates
- Chapter 4: Of Their Trades, and Manner of Life
- Chapter 5: Of Their Traffic
- Chapter 6: Of the Travelling of the Utopians
- Chapter 7: Of Their Slaves, and of Their Marriages
- Chapter 8: Of Their Military Discipline
- Chapter 9: Of the Religions of the Utopians
This work was published before January 1, 1923, and is in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago.