Yawcob Strauss and Other Poems/Roller-Skating
|←He Didn't Understand.||Yawcob Strauss and Other Poems by
|Yawcob Strauss and Other Poems is a 1910 book by Charles Follen Adams.|
IN FOUR ACTS.
- "Ho, ho!" said careless Willie Gates;
- "Who couldn't learn on roller-skates?"
- "Ah, ha!" said he, as on the floor
- He struck out boldly for the door.
- "So, so!" observed the roller-skates,
- "We'll interview young William Gates."
- "Oh! Oo-o-o!" said Willie, meek and humble,
- "I thought 'twas easy ; now I tumble."'"
|This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1918, so this work is also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. This work may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.