Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ha||Albert Hartshorne
|F.S.A.; English archaeologist; secretary of the Royal Archaeological Institute of Great Britain and Ireland.|
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "A.H-e."
- The Recumbent Monumental Effigies in Northamptonshire
- Hanging in Chains (1891) 
- Old English glasses. An account of glass drinking vessels in England, from early times to the end of the eighteenth century. (1897) 
- Memoirs of a Royal Chaplain, 1729-1763, the correspondence of Edmund Pyle, D.D. Chaplain in ordinary to George II, with Samuel Kerrich D.D., Vicar of Dersingham, rector of Wolferton, and rector of West Newton (1905) 
- "Hartshorne, Charles Henry," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.