Author:Alexander Campbell Fraser
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Fr||Alexander Campbell Fraser
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "A. C. F."
- Essays in Philosophy (1856)
- Rational Philosophy in History and in System (1858) [external link]
- "The Literary Life of Isaac Taylor" in Macmillan's Magazine (1865)
- Collected Edition of the Works of Bishop Berkeley with Annotations, etc. (1871; enlarged 1901). [Vol 1. external link] [Vol 2] [Vol 3] [Vol 4]
- Berkeley (1881) Blackwood's Philosophical Classics [external link]
- Locke (1890) Blackwood's Philosophical Classics
- Annotated Edition of Locke's Essay (1894) [external link]
- Philosophy of Theism (1895) Gifford Lecture [external link]
- Thomas Reid (1898)
- Selections from Berkeley, annotated. An introduction to the problems of modern philosophy for the use of students in colleges and universities (1899) [external link]
- John Locke as a Factor in Modern Thought (1904)
- Biographia Philosophica (1904) [external link]
- Berkeley and Spiritual Realism (1908)
Works about Fraser
- "Fraser, Alexander Campbell," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Fraser, Alexander Campbell," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Fraser, Alexander Campbell, LL.D., D.C.L.," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- Kellie, John. Alexander Campbell Fraser (1909)