Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ro||Alexander Robertson
|Corporal, 12th York and Lancasters during World War 1|
- Comrades (1916)
- Last Poems of Alexander Robertson (1918)
- The life of Sir Robert Moray (1922)
- In Soldier poets, songs of the fighting men (1916): "We shall drink to them that sleep" p. 76; "A Midnight Reflection in a Hut" p. 77; "To an Old Lady seen at a Guest-house for Soldiers" p. 79.
- In The Muse in Arms (1917): "The New Æneid", p. 44; "A Dream of New College", p. 190.
Works about Robertson
- Biographical note in For remembrance: soldier poets who have fallen in the war (1920) by A. St. John Adcock.