Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "Stavros Macdonald Rimouski" in Once a Week (magazine), Series 1, 7 (1862)
- "A Bad Egg" in Once a Week (magazine), Series 1, 8 (1863)
- "Foglanders in Cigogne" in Once a Week (magazine), Series 1, 9 (1863)
- "Midnight at Marshland Grange" in Once a Week (magazine), Series 1, 9 (1863)
- Sir Goodwin's Folly: A Story of the Year 1795 (1864) (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2, 3)
- Sweet Seventeen: A Home and Colonial Story (1866)
- On a Coral Reef: The Story of a Runaway Trip to Sea (1869)
- Stephen Scudamore the Younger; or, The Fifteen-Year Olds (1871) (external scan)
- "Brown, Charles (d.1753)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works about Locker
- "Locker, Arthur," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Obituary: Arthur Locker," in The Times (1893)
- "Locker, Arthur," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1901 supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1901) in 3 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.