|←Author Index: Lo||Arthur Locker
Edward Hawke Locker; letter writer
editor of The Graphic; youngest son of |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "A. L." in vol. 7
- Sir Goodwin's Folly
- Sweet Seventeen: a home and colonial story (1866) (External scan)
- On a Coral Reef (1869)
- Stephen Scudamore the Younger; Or, the Fifteen-year Olds (1871)
- “Brown, Charles (d.1753),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works about Locker
- “Locker, Arthur,” in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886 by Foster, Joseph, Oxford: Parker and Co., 1888–1892.
- "Obituary: Arthur Locker" in The Times (1893)
- “Locker, Arthur,” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.