Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A Poetical Epistle to a Friend, in 'Poetical Magazine’ (1764)
- Some Thoughts concerning Happiness (1738), under the pseudonym of Irenæus Krantzovius
- An Account of the Glacieres or Ice Alps in Savoy (1744), co=authored with William Windham and Robert Price.
- An Essay on Conversation (1748), in Dodsley's ‘Collection’
- Miscellaneous Tracts relating to Natural History, Husbandry, and Physick; translated from the Latin, with Notes (1759)
- Moses and Zipporah (1760), a drama
- Paradise Lost (1760), an oratorio,
- The Honour and Dishonour of Agriculture (1760), translated from the Spanish of Father Feijoo
- The Calendar of Flora, Swedish and English, made in the year 1755 (1755)
- Principles and Power of Harmony (1771), anonymously
- Some Thoughts occasioned by the late Earthquakes: a Poem (1750)
- A Discourse concerning the Irritability of some Flowers: a new Discovery, translated from the Italian of Count Giov. dal Colvolo (1767)
- Select Works of Benjamin Stillingfleet (1811), in 3 vols.