Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Plays, 1721 vol 2
- Vol. I. Love's last shift; or, The fool in fashion. The tragical history of King Richard the Third. Love makes a man; or, The fop's fortune. She would, and she would not; or, The kind imposter. The careless husband. -- Vol. II. The lady's last stake; or, The wife's resentment. The rival fools. The heroick daughter. The nonjuror. The refusal; or, The ladies philosophy
- The dramatic works of Colley Cibber, 1777 vol 1, vol 2, vol 3, vol 5
- An Apology for the Life of Colley Cibber (transcription project)
- The Contented Blind Boy
- Colley Cibber, 1900 vol 1, vol 2
- The Provoked Husband (1728), with John Vanbrugh. (external scan)
Works about Cibber
- "Colley Cibber," in The Lives and Characters of the English Dramatick Poets (pp. 19−20), by Gerard Langbaine, London: Thomas Leigh (1698)
- "Colley Cibber", in The Lives of the Poets-Laureate, by W. S. Austin and J. Ralph (1853)
- "Cibber, Colley," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Cibber, Colley," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Cibber, Colley," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Parodies of Cibber
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.