Author:Daniel Guilford Wait
|←Author Index: Wa||Daniel Guilford Wait
British Hebrew scholar.
- An Inquiry into the Religious Knowledge which the Heathen Philosophers derived from the Jewish Scriptures (1813)
- A Comparison of certain Traditions found in the Thalmud, Targumiy and Rabbinical Writers, with circumstances in the Life of our Saviour (1814)
- A Critical Examination of some few Scripture Texts, which maintain the Doctrine of a Trinity in Unity (1819)
- A Course of Sermons preached before the University of Cambridge (1826)
- A Selection from the Psalms (1848)
- (ed.) Repertorium Theologicum
- Johann Leonhard von Hug, An Introduction to the Writings of the New Testament, (1827) from the German
Works about Wait
- “Wait, Daniel Guilford,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.