Author:Edward Lucas White
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Wh||Edward Lucas White
|American author and poet. He published a number of historical novels, but he is best remembered for fantasy horror stories such as The House Of Nightmare and Lukundoo that were based on his own nightmares. Pen names: Edward L. White, E. L. White|
|There are no works listed on Wikisource for this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
- El Supremo: A Romance of the Great Dictator of Paraguay (1916) his. fiction 
- The Unwilling Vestal: A Tale of Rome Under the Caesars (1918) his. fiction 
- Andivius Hedulio: Adventures of a Roman Nobleman in the Days of the Empire (1921) his. fiction 
Short Story Collections
- The Song of the Sirens and Other Stories (1919) 
- "The Song of the Sirens"
- "The Right Man"
- "The Elephant's Ear"
- "The Fasces"
- "The Swimmers"
- "The Skewbald Panther"
- "The Flambeau Bracket".
- Lukundoo and Other Stories (1927)
- Sunday School Singing Book (1845) hymns with music 
- Sabbath School Lute: a selection of hymns and appropriate melodies (1848) 
- Narrative Lyrics (1908) poems 
Short works from magazines
- "Pink Tulips" in Windsor Magazine, Vol 55, 1922