Author:Edward Stanley Robertson
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ro||Edward Stanley Robertson
|Scholar of Trinity College, Dublin (c.1853); Bengal Civil Service (c.1856), Barrister-at-Law, Inner Temple. Hon. Sec. Liberty and Property Defence League, Ireland (1883-84); member of Council, Trinity College, (1898). Grandson of Sir Edward Stanley, High Sheriff of Dublin. Great-grandson of the Irish artist, Charles Robertson |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "E. S. R."
- Some Popular Considerations on Currency and Bimetallism (1882)
- Communism (1883)
- Wealth and want: a critical examination of Progress and poverty. Part 1 Labour and capital (1883)
- Liberty and Property Defence League. The State and the Slums (1884)
- The Impracticality of Socialism
- What is the actual condition of Ireland!
- “Copyright” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1878). (in part)