Author:Ferdinand Jacob Heinrich von Mueller
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from Author:Ferdinand von Mueller)
- An historical review of the explorations of Australia. Melbourne: Philosophical Institute. 1858.
- "Enumeration of the plants collected by Dr J Murray during Mr A Howitt's Expedition into Central Australia in the year 1862". Annual Report of the Government Botanist, pp. 16–18.
- The Plants Indigenous to the Colony of Victoria (1860-1862) (transcription project)
- "On the systematic position of the Nardoo plant and the physiological characteristics of its fruit". Transactions and proceedings of the Royal Society of Victoria: During the years 1861 to 1864, pp 137–147. 1865.
- Report on the forest resources of Western Australia (1879) (transcription project)
- Select Extra-Tropical Plants readily eligible for industrial Culture or Naturalization, with Indications of their Native Countries and some of their Uses. (1884)
- Iconography of Candolleaceous Plants, 1892
- Fragmenta Phytographica Australiæ eleven vol.
- Home, R.W. et al. (eds) Regardfully yours: selected correspondence of Ferdinand von Mueller.3 vols Peter Lang, Berne. 1998–2006
Contributions to Transactions and Proceedings of the New Zealand Institute
- Preliminary Notes on Mr. H. H. Travers' Recent Collections of Plants from the Chatham Islands (1872)
- List of the Algæ of the Chatham Islands, collected by H. H. Travers, Esq., and examined by Professor John Agardh, of Lund (1873)
Works about Mueller
- "Mueller, Baron Sir Ferdinand von," in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography, by Philip Mennell, London: Hutchinson & Co. (1892)
- Chisholm, A. H., Ferdinand von Mueller, Great Australians, Oxford University Press, Melbourne, 1962
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
- 1825 births
- 1896 deaths
- Early modern authors
- Male authors
- German authors
- United Kingdom authors
- Explorers as authors
- Pteridologists as authors
- Bryologists as authors
- Botanists as authors
- Mycologists as authors
- Pharmacists as authors
- Chemists as authors
- Physicians as authors
- Geographers as authors
- Lutheran authors
- Fellows of the Royal Society
- Botanists with author abbreviations
- Australian authors
- Contributors to Transactions and Proceedings of the New Zealand Institute