- A sermon preach'd in the Gild-Hall chappel, London, September 28, 1706, being the day of the election of the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor (1706)
- A sermon preach'd in the cathedral church of St. Paul, at the funeral of Mr. Tho. Bennet, Aug. 30, MDCCVI (1706)
- Fourteen sermons preach'd on several occasions. (1708)
- A sermon preach'd before the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor, aldermen, and governors of the several city hospitals. At St. Brigit's, on Tuesday in Easter-week, April 26, 1709 (1709)
- The voice of the people, no voice of God (1710)
- Letter From Francis Atterbury to Jonathan Swift - 1 (April 21, 1713)
- English advice to the freeholders of England (1714)
- British advice to the freeholders of Great Britain: being an answer to a treasonable libel intitl'd, English advice to the freeholders of England (1715)
- The Mercy of the government indicated (1716)
- Letter From Francis Atterbury to Jonathan Swift - 2 (April 6, 1716)
- Sermons And Discourses On Several Subjects And Occasions (1735), in 4 vols.
- The Epistolary Correspondence, Visitation Charges, Speeches, and Miscellanies, of the Right Reverend Francis Atterbury (1783), in 3 vols.
Works about Atterbury
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse