Author:Francis Scott Fitzgerald
- This Side of Paradise (1920) (transcription project)
- The Beautiful and Damned (1922) (transcription project)
- The Great Gatsby (1925)
- Tender is the Night (1934) – Copyrighted in the United States until 2030 due to (Renewal: R286828 )
- The Love of the Last Tycoon (1941) – Copyrighted in the United States until 2037 due to (Renewal: R462860 )
- Tales of the Jazz Age (1922)
- All the Sad Young Men (1926) due to (Renewal: R124384 )
- Taps at Reveille (1935) – Copyrighted in the United States until 2031 due to (Renewal: R300847 )
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1940, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 82 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.