Author:George Frederick Kunz
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "Lapidary and Gem-Cutting," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- "Agatized and Jasperized Wood of Arizona" in Popular Science Monthly, 28 (January 1886)
- "The Gems of the National Museum" in Popular Science Monthly, 28 (April 1886)
- "The Hudson-Fulton Celebration of 1909" in Popular Science Monthly, 75 (October 1909)
- "The President of the Ninth International Congress of Applied Chemistry" in Popular Science Monthly, 82 (June 1913)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1932, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 90 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.