Author:Henry George Willink
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Wi||Henry George Willink
|English barrister-at-law; grandson of Sir George Nicholls, Poor Law Commissioner |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "H. G. W."
- "Nicholls, George," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Willink, Henry George," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Obituary: Mr. H. G. Willink, Work for Education in Berkshire," in The Times (1938)
- "Willink, Henry George," in Men-at-the-Bar (2nd ed.), by Foster, J., London: Hazel, Watson and Viney, Limited (1885)
- Willink, Henry George (1851-c 1936) Surveyor at The National Archives