Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:Henry.
|←Author Index: He||Henry II
|Also known as Henry Curtmantle, Henry FitzEmpress, or Henry Plantagenet, ruled as King of England from 1154 to 1189.|
Works about Henry
- Laudabiliter by Pope Adrian IV (1155).
- "The Reign of Henry II - A Fragment" by Jonathan Swift (1801).
- "Heads for Henry II's Character - Extracted from the Monks" by Jonathan Swift (1801).
- "Henry II," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Henry II. of England," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Henry II," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)