Author:Horatio Gordon Hutchinson
|←Author Index: Hu||Horatio Gordon Hutchinson
Amateur Golf Champion, 1886-1887. Author of Hints on the Game of Golf; Golf (Badminton Library); Book of Golf and Golfers; &c.|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "H. G. H."
- Hints on the Game of Golf (1886)
- "Golf" in The Badminton Library (1890)
- The Golf Pilgrim on Many Links (1897)
- The Book of Golf and Golfers (1899)
- Book of Golf and Golfers (1900)
- A Friend of Nelson (1902)
- Bert Edward, The Golf Caddie (1903)
- Cricket (1903)
- The New Book of Golf (1912) – with contributions by May Hezlet, et al
- Life of Sir John Lubbock, Lord Avebury (1914)
- The Eight of Diamonds: the Story of Week-End (1914)
- Fifty Years of Golf (1919)
- “Golf”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- "HUTCHINSON, Horatio Gordon". Who's Who, 59: p. 901. 1907.