Author:Hosea Ballou Morse
- The Gilds of China (1909)
- The Trade and Administration of the Chinese Empire (with F.L.H. Pott & A.T. Piry; Longmans, Green, & Co., 1908)
- The International Relations of the Chinese Empire. London, New York: Longmans, Green, and Co., 1910–1918. 3 v.
- Volume I The Period of Conflict, 1834–1860,
- Volume II The Period of Submission, 1861-1893
- Volume III The Period of Subjection, 1894–1911
- The Trade and Administration of China. London, New York: Longmans, Green, 1910; Rev., 1913.
- The Trade and Administration of China. Shanghai: Kelly and Walsh; London, New York etc.: Longmans, Green, 3d rev., 1921.
- The Chronicles of the East India Company, Trading to China 1635-1834. Oxford: The Clarendon press, 1926–1929. 5 v.
- In the Days of the Taipings, Being the Recollections of Ting Kienchang. Salem, Mass: The Essex Institute, 1927. A novel.
- (with Harley Farnsworth MacNair) Far Eastern International Relations. Boston, New York: Houghton Mifflin, 1931. Rpr. Russell & Russell, 1967
- The Gilds of China. London, New York: Longmans, Green, 2d, 1932.
Works about Morse
- Richard J. Smith, ‘Morse, Hosea Ballou (1855–1934)’, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography (2004)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1934, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 88 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse