Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Captive
- He Would if he Could
- The Hypocrite
- Life and unparalleled voyages and adventures of Ambrose Gwinnett (1)
- Life, strange voyages, and uncommon adventures of Ambrose Gwinett (Chapbook, 1800)
- Love in a Village (1762)
- Maid of the Mill
- The Padlock
Works about Bickerstaff
- "Bickerstaff, Isaac," in A Compendium of Irish Biography, by Alfred Webb, Dublin: M. H. Gill & Son (1878)
- "Bickerstaffe, Isaac," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Bickerstaffe, Isaac," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Bickerstaffe, Isaac," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.