Author:Isidore Auguste Marie François Xavier Comte
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Republic Of The West Order And Progress, 1848 (external scan)
- A General View of Positivism, translated into English by John Henry Bridges, (external scan)
- The Catechism of Positive Religion
- System of positive polity, (1852).
- Comte's philosophy of the sciences: translated by George Henry Lewes, 1853 (external scan)
- The Philosophy of Mathematics, from the Cours de Philosophie Positive, translated into English by W. M. Gillespie. (external scan)
- The catechism of positive religion, 1858 (external scan)
- System of positive polity, 1875 (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2, 3, 4)
Works about Comte
- "Comte, Auguste," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- The Unity of Comte's Life and Doctrine: A Reply to Strictures on Comte's Later Writings Addresses to J. S. Mill (1866) by J. H. Bridges (external scan)
- Book 7 "B. Auguste Comte (1798–1857)" in A Brief History of Modern Philosophy (1912) by Harald Høffding
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.