|←Author Index: Ha||James Orchard Halliwell-Phillipps
|A 19th century English Shakespearean scholar.|
- A Dictionary of Archaic and Provincial Words 
- Nursery Rhymes of England, 1842
- Popular Rhymes and Nursery Tales, 1849
- Nursery Rhymes and Nursery Tales
- Three Little Pigs (versions)
- A collection of letters illustrative of the progress of science in England, from the reign of Queen Elizabeth to that of Charles the Second   (edited by Halliwell), 1841 (transcription project)
- The Private Diary of Dr. John Dee, and the Catalog of His Library of Manuscripts  (edited by Halliwell), 1842
- “Halliwell, James Orchard,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Halliwell-Phillips, James Orchard,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.