Author:James Wilson Bright
- The Gospel of St. Luke in Anglo-Saxon (1893)
- An Anglo-Saxon Reader (1891, 1913)
- Evangelium Secundum Mattheum: The Gospel of St. Matthew in West-Saxon (1904)
- Evangelium Secundum Marcum: The Gospel of St. Mark in West-Saxon (1905)
- Evangelium Secundum Lukam: The Gospel of St. Luke in West-Saxon (1906)
- Evangelium Secundum Iohannem: The Gospel of St. John in West-Saxon (1906)
- Liber Psalmorum: The West-Saxon Psalms with Robert Lee Ramsey (1907)
- The Elements of English Versification with Raymond Durbin Miller (1910)
- The N.E.A. phonetic alphabet with a review of the Whipple experiments with Raymond Weeks and Charles Hall Grandgent (1912)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1926, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 96 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse