Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Be||John Beale
|English clergyman, scientific writer, and early Fellow of the Royal Society|
- Aphorisms concerning Cider printed in "Sylva, or a Discourse of Forest Trees" (1644), by John Evelvn
- Herefordshire Orchards, a Pattern for all England, written in an Epistolary Address to Samuel Hartlib, Esq. By I. B. (1656)
- Scientific papers in the 'Philosophical Transactions.
4. Letters to the Hon. Robert Boyle, printed in the 5th volume of that philosopher's works.
Works about Beale
- "Beale, John," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- Dictionary Of British And Irish Botanists And Horticulturists Including Plant Collectors, Floer Painters and Garden Designers, Natural History Museum (1994) p. 57