Author:John Charles Ready Colomb
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Co||John Charles Ready Colomb
|K.C.M.G.; British politician; Captain in H.B.M. Royal Marines; naval strategist|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. C. R. C."
- Colonial Defence (1873) (external scan)
- The Naval and Military Resources of the Colonies (1879) (external scan)
- The Defence of Great and Greater Britain (1880) (external scan)
- Imperial Federation (1886) (external scan)
- The Navy in Relation to the Empire (16 February 1899) (external scan)
- "Marines," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "The Navy and the Colonies," in The Empire and the century (pp. 213−226), London: John Murray (1905)
Works about Colomb
- Imperial Defence and Closer Union (1913) by Howard D'Egville (external scan)
- "Colomb, John Charles Ready," in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.